Thursday, August 07, 2008

excitiment

Have you ever had something so exciting going on in your life that you cannot wait to share it with everyone? Well I have one of those things going on right now, but here's the kicker. I cannot share it with everyone right now until a few details are taken care of I and am given the OK to announce it. This is really tearing me up I just want to burst out and tell everyone, but I must wait. The only good thing is I have been able to tell a few people so that is keeping on the ground right now. More to come.

4 comments:

Thoughts From Jeff said...

so, when is the reveal ?

Kent said...

Well I guess now I am leaving the world of eye care to take a job at
State Farm. I had been keeping it under raps until I had an official start date and could tell my current employer and give him two weeks notice. My start date is September 8th but my waiting until two weeks prior to let him know was derailed when for financial reasons he let me go. I have expected this to happen and that is one of the reasons I applied for this job when it was made available to me. Luckily I will be paid through the end of August with severance pay. The hard part for me will be having like 4 weeks off weeks off before I start, but Mary has a lot planned for me and Ii guess I will need to learn to relax and enjoy doing nothing.

Thoughts From Jeff said...

Will there be a move in the future ?

Kent said...

That is always a possibility.