Sunday, July 22, 2007


Well today it began. Mary and I where introduced to the congregation at our new Church.. The people seem to be really nice and are ready for this and I hope they will support us as time goes on. Now comes the hard part., Saying good by to our current Church and planning programs and setting up at the new Church. Saying goodbye will be the most difficult part and I started that today telling a few of the leaders and 2 of the youth i am very close to. I will be telling everyone else next Sunday and hopefully that will include the congregation. This is also the last week for my current employer to be open so this has all the makings of being a pretty low week but I know it is all part of Gods plan and I know Gods plan will be the best. The picture is from our mission trip in 2006

No comments: