Friday, January 12, 2007

Another work week just about over and I am ready for it to end. This has been one of those weeks again with extra stress that is really not needed but I have come to realize that every place has the problems we do and I have started to deal with it a little better. Today I am excited though because I am going to Marion for an Emergent Church meeting at Craig's and staying over to watch the Colts on Saturday. Josh and I will be taking off around 4:15 and I look forward to the discussion on the way their and during the gathering but most of all it will be nice to see Craig and Joy. I am also looking forward to Sunday night, I love playing the music during worship time it really is my time to connect on a different level and that really is what gets me through the week. Well enough for now back to work.

No comments: