Thursday, September 06, 2007

Why is turning it over so hard for me?




I truly want to turn all things over to God and realize my life would be so much easier If I just let Him lead me through it and listen to His direction. I let know many things that are going on in my life like new job, frustrations with son, and all the other stuff that has been going ruin the good stuff for me. This morning looked at my life and saw all the things that had been bothering me; wife's health and surgery recovery, new office opening, sons being a pain, car problems, A/C going out, and school and thought this is to much. After reviewing things things and praying my view changed to this; Wife is healing, the office is doing okay, I cannot change my son, car and A/C fixed. Now I can concentrate of the good things in life like God helping through all the stuff above and look at the blessings he gives me everyday.

No comments: